Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

software question

[ 2 posts ] 
software question
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post software question

Does anyone know of the programme Tf00t here uses to zoom in on wiki and other websites [about 4:08 onwards]?

And can anyone teach me how to do it properly myself?

"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4994Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: software question

It looks like he's just taken a screenshot and has his video software follow a particular trajectory using a single image. I don't know much about Windows software, so I can't help if that's what you have (I presume he's using Windows). If you use linux with compiz installed, you can use the enhanced zoom desktop plugin and GTK-recordmydesktop (or appropriate implementation alternative - I'm sure there's a QT version for KDE) to record it live.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:19 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to Video Editing