Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Reviving the show.

[ 108 posts ] 
Reviving the show.
WombleUser avatarPosts: 216Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pmLocation: UK Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: Reviving the show.

nasher168 wrote:Perhaps teaming up with the SkepticTV people (AngryWomble, ColinMaessen, DutchLiam84, SoundofScilence and others) in some way would be a good idea? If not all the time, then perhaps for at least some of the time.
One thing I'm struggling to see though is how it would stand out at all compared to the Magic Sandwich Show and SkepticTV.

Just catching up on the gossip here.....i'm so lapsed with this place given my penchant for part time study......but I can say that STV would happily support you with some colab stuff....perhaps if people PMed wih their skype ID's and we can get chatting :)
Periods of the Palaeozoic & Mesozoic:
Cambridge Ordinand Silently Develops Carbuncles at Permanent Trial by Jury for Creationists.

Made of naturally refined fissile Womblonium 232
Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:27 am
WombleUser avatarPosts: 216Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pmLocation: UK Gender: Pinecone

Ok, just read through the whole thread now. Some of the things you've bounced around are similar to what we've done with STV. If people are up for my input i'd be more than happy to share my experience with having helped to set up STV, as afterall........I've been a member of LoR longer than STV :)
Cambridge Ordinand Silently Develops Carbuncles at Permanent Trial by Jury for Creationists.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:57 am
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Prolescum set up a separate forum for organising the show.
http://theleague.adultdave.co.uk/index.php

Topics are hidden from non-approved members, since we go into quite intimate details, so it wouldn't do for all of it to be made public. But we're basically letting anyone in who can help, really. So if you made an account there, we could let you in ;)
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 am

Signed up, waiting for autherisation

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5000Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

You may enter :D
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:49 am

oooo eeer missus!

Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 am
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 808Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

May I enter? Can't seem to find a registration area... I'd like to help.
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:30 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5000Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Registrations are switched off to stop spammers signing up. PM me with what you'd like to do :)
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 am
Previous
 [ 108 posts ] 
Return to The Show