where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Skype call for brainstorming ideas

[ 25 posts ] 
Skype call for brainstorming ideas
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post Re: **Sticky** Skype call for brainstorming ideas

Well there were 40 guests in this subforum last week, IIRC so there must be a pretty large number of people who viewed it when stuff was happening. I think in proposing the Skype conversation last week, I inadvertently killed the discussion in the other thread (hopefully temporarily, since I'll be posting an overview of what happens on Sunday night) by introducing a feeling of "no point in discussing things right now, it'll be sorted out/moved to a more interesting point next week".
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 am
NothPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 335Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:25 pmLocation: the Nether-regions Gender: Male

ImprobableJoe wrote:I think a lot of us just go to "active topics" so we see everything that people are talking about this week.

:oops: I should try me that some time I reckon :P
Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:28 am
ImprobableJoeLime TordUser avatarPosts: 6195Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Noth wrote:
ImprobableJoe wrote:I think a lot of us just go to "active topics" so we see everything that people are talking about this week.

:oops: I should try me that some time I reckon :P

Can't blame you too much, you're from the Nether-regions... how close to the balls are you?
Come visit my blog! There will be punch and pie!
Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 am
NothPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 335Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:25 pmLocation: the Nether-regions Gender: Male

ImprobableJoe wrote:Can't blame you too much, you're from the Nether-regions... how close to the balls are you?

Hands-on, full-blown, been there done that, kind of close ;)
Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4980Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

nasher168 wrote:Possibly Prolescum(?), not specifically said but possibly implied interest.

Yeah, I'll stop by :)
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:17 pm
Previous
 [ 25 posts ] 
Return to The Show