Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Teaser Trailer

[ 8 posts ] 
Teaser Trailer
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post Teaser Trailer

Prolescum made us this lovely teaser trailer:

More detailed information about the first episode will become available in the next couple of weeks.

Remember, we're after your input, peeps. This is and always will be a community-driven project.

Especially you, lurkers! I see more than 70 of you online right now. Sign up, talk to us! We probably won't bite!
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm
WombleUser avatarPosts: 216Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pmLocation: UK Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: Teaser Trailer

Two things,

1) Given my involvement in SkepticTV I'd be up for helping with this (even as a lapsed chat reg)

2) Please please please please tell me you arn't planning to start on sat 10th december? Thats when our charity show is on, which if you PM me or e-mail me at womble@skeptictv.net we'd love you to accept the offer of being part of some crazy internet awesome :)

Womble
Periods of the Palaeozoic & Mesozoic:
Cambridge Ordinand Silently Develops Carbuncles at Permanent Trial by Jury for Creationists.

Made of naturally refined fissile Womblonium 232
Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:04 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5002Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

nasher168 wrote:Prolescum made us this lovely teaser trailer

:oops:

Womble wrote:Given my involvement in SkepticTV I'd be up for helping with this (even as a lapsed chat reg)

Supoib!

Womble wrote:tell me you arn't planning to start on sat 10th december?

We aren't planning to start on Sat 10th December :D
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am
WombleUser avatarPosts: 216Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pmLocation: UK Gender: Pinecone

Prolescum wrote:
Womble wrote:tell me you arn't planning to start on sat 10th december?

We aren't planning to start on Sat 10th December :D

You up for taking part in our charity show then?
Cambridge Ordinand Silently Develops Carbuncles at Permanent Trial by Jury for Creationists.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5002Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Womble wrote:You up for taking part in our charity show then?

Possibly, but I can't imagine what you'd want me for :lol:
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:22 am

Prolescum wrote:
Womble wrote:You up for taking part in our charity show then?

Possibly, but I can't imagine what you'd want me for :lol:

Well i thought you were one of the monkies in charge ;)

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 am
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

There are a lot of monkeys in charge. Prolescum is the tech-monkey, Hytegia, Joe and I are the talking monkeys, Austra, Nasher, Noth, TYH and Lalalalalala are the thinking monkeys.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Eh? I'm not even in the simian family... I'm the handy rock you use to break open nut shells or something. :D

Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:35 pm
 [ 8 posts ] 
Return to The Show