Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

First Episode Released

[ 23 posts ] 
First Episode Released
GekidamiUser avatarPosts: 15Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: First Episode Released

CosmicJoghurt wrote:You can't place annotations for websites outside Youtube. That's Google's dogma right there. You need to put it in the description instead.

Well thats a load of bollocks. I guess all that can be done is as nobody says; Talk up the forums some more on the show.
Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:41 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Gekidami wrote:Well thats a load of bollocks. I guess all that can be done is as nobody says; Talk up the forums some more on the show.

I'll see if I can put annotations on...

EDIT: Ah, I thought you were saying CosmicJoghurt was talking a load of bollocks :lol: My mistake. He's right, in any case that links to websites can't be added, but I've added an annotation encouraging people to look at the description (although I think the viewing rate will have dropped by now, being so long after the release and no longer Christmas anyway).
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 pm
GekidamiUser avatarPosts: 15Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 pm Gender: Male

I meant that the fact YT doesnt let you put annotations leading to other sites is a load of bollocks (though to be fair i can see how it would be abused), not what CosmicJoghurt said. Just in case that wasnt clear.

nasher168 wrote:EDIT: Ah, I thought you were saying CosmicJoghurt was talking a load of bollocks :lol: My mistake. He's right, in any case that links to websites can't be added, but I've added an annotation encouraging people to look at the description (although I think the viewing rate will have dropped by now, being so long after the release and no longer Christmas anyway).

EDIT: I thought as much :D Poor wording on my behalf, i admit.

Though an annotation telling people to look at the description is a good move.
Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm
Previous
 [ 23 posts ] 
Return to The Show