where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Topics for episode 3

[ 30 posts ] 
Topics for episode 3
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4980Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Topics for episode 3

We'll have to brush up on our K'anpo Rimpoche philosophy, then...
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4232Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

At least it isn't phone in any more, we'd have too many Pythian trolls.
Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:12 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4980Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Funny you should mention Pythia (the other other one), I've just recently gone back and watched BSG for the first time since it put its own head up its arse to see if there was any shit left ended. Oddly, I didn't hate it so much (due to the Final Five comics, mostly).

So as we're now on a new page, I think a recap is called for

ArthurWilborn: Does the language we use reflect poorly upon our community? Is it hateful towards other groups (such as the religious or less educated)?
TYH77/Austra: Militant secularisation?
HWIN: Doctor Who

I get a sense that these could all actually fit into the same discussion.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4232Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Sounds good to me.
Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm
DeanBlog EditorUser avatarPosts: 593Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 1:49 pmLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Pinecone

australopithecus wrote:Sounds good to me.

Seconded. :D
~~L.N

“You ask ‘Is there any Florida?’ I’m inclined to answer ‘No.’ There is no Florida, there’s only this, this England, which nauseates my soul.” – DH Lawrence

انقلابی
About Us
Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Okay, by consensus, secularism (militant or otherwise) and the other bits that aren't easy to capture in a few syllables it is.

To the podcave!

Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 am
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Prolescum wrote:Okay, by consensus, secularism (militant or otherwise) and the other bits that aren't easy to capture in a few syllables it is.

To the podcave!

Alright then!

Is it possible to have my bit done and dusted before saturday, as im quite busy this weekend?
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 am

theyounghistorian77 wrote:
Prolescum wrote:Okay, by consensus, secularism (militant or otherwise) and the other bits that aren't easy to capture in a few syllables it is.

To the podcave!

Alright then!

Is it possible to have my bit done and dusted before saturday, as im quite busy this weekend?

Go to the cave, assignments (in a manner of speaking) are up... :D

Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 am
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Prolescum wrote:Go to the cave, assignments (in a manner of speaking) are up... :D

Btw i cannot seem to acsess AdultDave for a reason, all i get when i try to go to the website is a message telling me (all caps) "THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED FOR ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS!" :?

Skype works just fine however
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 am

That's very odd. All my other sites and sub-domains are fine, including the forum (CosmicJoghurt and I posted about an hour ago, and I've got it open now) and there's seemingly nothing untoward. I'll call them in the morning.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 am
Previous
 [ 30 posts ] 
Return to The Show