Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Opening Theme -

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
Opening Theme -
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post Opening Theme -

Yo dawgs.
We have a really good opening theme - but I came across an artist who actually composes some pretty legit music and has agreed that, if you guys were interested, to produce us an original opening bit/intermission music.

That's his sampler set for you to get a good idea for what he can produce.

Input? Like? Dislike?
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Tue May 15, 2012 2:27 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4994Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Opening Theme -

Firstly, you shouldn't be asking people to do work for us without discussing it with us.

Secondly, you abandoned the show without a word.

Thirdly, that music isn't any better.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Tue May 15, 2012 8:01 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to The Show