where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Opening Theme -

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
Opening Theme -
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post Opening Theme -

Yo dawgs.
We have a really good opening theme - but I came across an artist who actually composes some pretty legit music and has agreed that, if you guys were interested, to produce us an original opening bit/intermission music.

That's his sampler set for you to get a good idea for what he can produce.

Input? Like? Dislike?
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Tue May 15, 2012 2:27 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4980Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Opening Theme -

Firstly, you shouldn't be asking people to do work for us without discussing it with us.

Secondly, you abandoned the show without a word.

Thirdly, that music isn't any better.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Tue May 15, 2012 8:01 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to The Show