where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Or -

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
Or -
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post Or -

You can just haphazardly lock my topics without discussion from anyone else or myself with a snide comment at the end. That works too.

:roll:

I told you guys the reason I had to opt out of the show for the longest.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4232Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: Or -

Wed May 16, 2012 12:00 am
CommonEnlightenmentUser avatarPosts: 649Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 amLocation: Plato Crater Gender: Time Lord

There is still light in the 'Earthly' darkness. Finding light in the darkness can be more satisfying than merely seeing the glaring light of our sun. It gives us a better understanding of light and a deeper understanding of our universe.
Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 am
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

There was absolutely no reason for Prole's hissy fit.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4980Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

It wasn't a hissy fit, it was yet another in a long line of examples where you come by pretending you're Charlie big potato, overlord of the League.

After having sweet fuck all to do with the show since your single line of contribution to ep 2, you unanimously decide to ask some fucking random to write "legit" music for us?

It's quite lucky I haven't any time to list all the reasons why you should piss off.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Wed May 16, 2012 6:32 am
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4232Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Right, now I'm locking the thread because it's too damn early for drama and I'm very tired.

I suggest you take this up either by PM or the show forum.
Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
Return to The Show