Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Dino Drawings.

[ 7 posts ] 
Dino Drawings.
WenlokUser avatarPosts: 23Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:55 pm Gender: Time Lord

Post Dino Drawings.

http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/evi ... /dinosaur/

Yes friends, its this. The most common collection of images presented my creationists as proof that dinos lived only 5000 years ago.

I dont have to Required material to confirm or date these objects, nor the historical background to expain how these people could have created such similar drawings and sculptures to dinosaurs. Is this proof of recent dinos?

You tell me.

Cheers.
Ordo Lucis~Order of Light
Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:33 am
borrofburiModeratorPosts: 3527Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:27 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Dino Drawings.

I'm confused, how do they know the drawings are non-fiction? Is their argument really that dragons must necessarily have been based on a living extant creature that was really a dinosaur?
Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:42 am

Your right, many of them are so vague and distorted that its hard to believe they resemble anything like a dinosaur.
But the ones im specific about are the ones found in Ta Prohm that is undoubtedly a stago. And the branto at Natural Bridges National Monument. Those two are ones im having trouble explaining. And it seems like the stago pic is very popular with Nephilimfree also :roll:

Cheers.
Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:15 am
borrofburiModeratorPosts: 3527Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:27 pm Gender: Male

So a dog/cat/bull four legged animal thing with a background that looks like spikes (note the horse head below it with a stylized mane and a flower-like background) and some pareidolia is somehow supposed to make up for a 64 million year gap in the fossil record between dinosaur and human fossils (including human tools)?

I rather enjoyed the results section of this paper, very thorough: http://palaeo-electronica.org/2011_1/236/index.html
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:17 am

Hmm i never noticed that. I guess in light of the other obviously large leaps of faith, it can be argued thaf they are just coincidences or rather exaggerated drawn similarities by the creationists.

Cheers.
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:22 am
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 812Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

I browsed through the article and noticed one thing; They are actually using Dr Cabrera's Ica Stones as evidence. It's been known for years that those are frauds, made by local people and sold for profit.
Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:16 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatar
Posts: 3472Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Wenlok wrote: Is this proof of recent dinos?

No, this is.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:35 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Art, Culture & History