Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

What are you listening to right now?

[ 491 posts ] 
What are you listening to right now?
CommonEnlightenmentUser avatarPosts: 649Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 amLocation: Plato Crater Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: What are you listening to right now?

There is still light in the 'Earthly' darkness. Finding light in the darkness can be more satisfying than merely seeing the glaring light of our sun. It gives us a better understanding of light and a deeper understanding of our universe.
Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 am
LallapalalableUser avatarPosts: 1205Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pmLocation: That place between childhood and adulthood Gender: Male

CommonEnlightenment wrote:[Creed]

I always hated telling people I listened to Creed, because they would judge the music on Scott Stapp's asshat personality, but he is a talented vocalist and the rest of the band, now Alter Bridge, made some of my favorite music from my adolescent days. Good song, too.
"I'm not stupid, I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." Watterson
Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:44 pm
LallapalalableUser avatarPosts: 1205Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pmLocation: That place between childhood and adulthood Gender: Male

Yes, I prefer this to the Thin Lizzy version, as well as the billions of other previous iterations.

"I'm not stupid, I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." Watterson
Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:57 am
CommonEnlightenmentUser avatarPosts: 649Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 amLocation: Plato Crater Gender: Time Lord

There is still light in the 'Earthly' darkness. Finding light in the darkness can be more satisfying than merely seeing the glaring light of our sun. It gives us a better understanding of light and a deeper understanding of our universe.
Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:11 am

:shock:
Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 am
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1224Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:55 am

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 am
bluejatheistPosts: 525Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm Gender: Male

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2995Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

On a Beatles kick

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 am
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2995Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:10 pm

CommonEnlightenment wrote:Pink Floyd-Learning to Fly

Approved. I don't typically like their post-Waters stuff, but that is a nice tune.

Myself:
Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:46 am

More Cowbell.......

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:28 am

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:48 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

This tune was in my dream this morning for some reason.

if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 am

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:08 am

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 am
PreviousNext
 [ 491 posts ] 
Return to Music