Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Super Ultra Mega Epic Music

[ 67 posts ] 
Super Ultra Mega Epic Music
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2947Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Post Re: Super Ultra Mega Epic Music

The drumming on this is pretty epic
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

how on earth have i missed out on KPM music?

"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Wed May 23, 2012 1:10 am
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

I facking love this band

Wed May 23, 2012 11:31 am
CommonEnlightenmentUser avatarPosts: 649Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 amLocation: Plato Crater Gender: Time Lord

Probably doesn't classify as Super Ultra MEGA Epic Music but it's a cool tune, nonetheless. More like Super Ultra Geeky Epic music. :ugeek: :geek:

OBAFGKM
There is still light in the 'Earthly' darkness. Finding light in the darkness can be more satisfying than merely seeing the glaring light of our sun. It gives us a better understanding of light and a deeper understanding of our universe.
Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 am
DeanBlog EditorUser avatarPosts: 593Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 1:49 pmLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Pinecone

Frenger wrote:I facking love this band

Sigur Rà³s is among my personal favourites too. I wonder, have you enjoyed (somewhat) , as I have , Jà³nsi's (their lead-singer) latest album which he performed outside of his band, and much of it in English? The album is called Go, and has more focus on baroque/ambient pop styles of music, as well as post-rock (which Sigur Rà³s also played).

This is by far , probably , my favourite track in the album, and incidentally, I think it is the only one of the songs that is written in Icelandic, or more specifically Vonlenska as he calls it.

"Kolnià°ur" , Jà³n ("Jà³nsi") Þ. Birgisson:
~~L.N

“You ask ‘Is there any Florida?’ I’m inclined to answer ‘No.’ There is no Florida, there’s only this, this England, which nauseates my soul.” – DH Lawrence

انقلابی
About Us
Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 pm
bluejatheistPosts: 525Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm Gender: Male

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 pm
CommonEnlightenmentUser avatarPosts: 649Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 amLocation: Plato Crater Gender: Time Lord

;) Science FTW (Ahhhhhhhh....... Lower the friction, you say?)
There is still light in the 'Earthly' darkness. Finding light in the darkness can be more satisfying than merely seeing the glaring light of our sun. It gives us a better understanding of light and a deeper understanding of our universe.
Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 am
Previous
 [ 67 posts ] 
Return to Music