Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Wanted an opinion :-)

[ 7 posts ] 
Wanted an opinion :-)
EpicionPosts: 72Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:10 am

Post Wanted an opinion :-)

Hey guys, I made a song yesterday and wanted to ask opinions of what everyone thought of it, I understand we all have different tastes of music but what use is music if not to share it with the world.

http://soundcloud.com/user6811342/retnuh

-L
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 am
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: Wanted an opinion :-)

Epicion wrote:Hey guys, I made a song yesterday and wanted to ask opinions of what everyone thought of it, I understand we all have different tastes of music but what use is music if not to share it with the world.

http://soundcloud.com/user6811342/retnuh

-L

I can't hear the song. Maybe because it is either recorded badly or my hearing is getting worse. Nevertheless, post again if the sound has been improved. ;)
Unsupport unthink.
Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 pm
Nashy19Posts: 250Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 5:37 pm

I like the first minute and a part around 3:10, my opinion is that it'd be better if it was on an order that flowed and changed less abruptly.
Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

lrkun wrote:I can't hear the song. Maybe because it is either recorded badly or my hearing is getting worse. Nevertheless, post again if the sound has been improved. ;)

Must be something with your PC I think. I can hear it perfectly, even with my speakers fairly low.

It sounds very good. I'd have to listen very hard to notice any little blips. What software is this done on? Or is it real sounds?
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

nasher168 wrote:
lrkun wrote:I can't hear the song. Maybe because it is either recorded badly or my hearing is getting worse. Nevertheless, post again if the sound has been improved. ;)

Must be something with your PC I think. I can hear it perfectly, even with my speakers fairly low.

It sounds very good. I'd have to listen very hard to notice any little blips. What software is this done on? Or is it real sounds?

I doubt it, everything else I can hear, but not the music. Hehe
Unsupport unthink.
Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:17 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Well the site's suddenly gone into maintenance, so I can't link you to another one as a test, but what I was suggesting was that that particular site's way of playing the music might have been incompatible or more updated than your PC.
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm

nasher168 wrote:Well the site's suddenly gone into maintenance, so I can't link you to another one as a test, but what I was suggesting was that that particular site's way of playing the music might have been incompatible or more updated than your PC.

I doubt it, I've visited that site before, and the music played elegantly. Remember the 800 percent thing?
Unsupport unthink.
Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:24 pm
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Music