Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Avoid Ubuntu!!!

[ 3 posts ] 
Avoid Ubuntu!!!
atheistcatmanUser avatarPosts: 64Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 pm

Post Avoid Ubuntu!!!

Avoid Ubuntu seems after the last vulnerability, Ubuntu still seems quite full of glitches. It is acting quite funny, at least 17.10 X386 edition, after installing on a laptop of mine. Maybe I will get better results after running updates, but it seems they have not corrected the bugs on the initial install from Conical Homepage, I would suggest sticking with Mint for time being, or another trusted Linux distribution.
I guess until Ubuntu is free of bugs, anybody should avoid installing it on a system. Knowing luck I had with Conical, hopefully the issue can be resolved in a timely manner. Anybody else having issues with any or all Ubuntu editions and can you suggest any solutions to the issues.
I Have Committed Every Sin In Dante's Inferno
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:07 am

Post Re: Avoid Ubuntu!!!

Going to attempt installing 16.04 LTS X64 BIT Edition and see if it improves, I have almost always had issues on new releases of an Operating System. I will keep you posted. Also Trying another HDD.
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:21 am

Post Re: Avoid Ubuntu!!!

16.04 LTS seems to work fine...
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Developers' Corner