Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Lol app!

[ 3 posts ] 
Lol app!
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4998Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Lol app!

What do you do when you're a bit wasted and trying to sober up? Create a glorified link for Google's Chrome and call it an app!

I made one for LoR. If you trust me, you can download it here if you use the beta version of Chrome. I don't know if it works on the non-beta version. Works on Chromium v. 13 (beta or dev channels).

Right-click and save the file and make sure it opens with Chrome (right-click > properties). Double click to open and add it to your browser.

Source is available here.

Looks-a-like this on my lilliputer...

Let me know if it doesn't work.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri May 20, 2011 11:26 pm
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: Lol app!

Prolescum wrote:What do you do when you're a bit wasted and trying to sober up? Create a glorified link for Google's Chrome and call it an app!

I made one for LoR. If you trust me, you can download it here if you use the beta version of Chrome. I don't know if it works on the non-beta version. Works on Chromium v. 13 (beta or dev channels).

Right-click and save the file and make sure it opens with Chrome (right-click > properties). Double click to open and add it to your browser.

Source is available here.

Looks-a-like this on my lilliputer...

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Now make one for my Android, then you'll get a pat on the back. xD
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4998Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Lol app!

The bloody cheek of it! I might give it a go if I'm bored.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:13 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Developers' Corner