Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Slavery in the bible discussion thread

[ 502 posts ] 
Slavery in the bible discussion thread
SparhafocPosts: 1653Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Slavery in the bible discussion thread

Oh I forgot your Sparhafoc, the mysterious non-atheist! Congratulations. Let me know when you have the balls to tell us about the mysterious God you think exists.

What kind of a pussy are you?

It's very telling that the three supposed Christians here are such fucking asshats when it comes to doling out their knee-jerk prejudice whenever they get their panties in a twist.

Unlike you, chap, I don't need the validation of thrusting my beliefs down other people's throats.

But as you feel like being a cunt, I'll return the favour by ignoring the rest of your post there and instead spend this post just mocking your vapid viciousness.

I'm not your pigeon, TNTD - just because you've got a pre-made pigeon-hole you're looking to fill.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:08 am
SparhafocPosts: 1653Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Slavery in the bible discussion thread

Steelmage99 wrote:
thenexttodie wrote:
Well, sure Sparhafoc. The Bible does make many unvalidated claims. Some of which are extraordinary. I don't have evidence to give you for every thing in the Bible.

Well, then surely you should reject (or at least withhold belief in) the things that are "unvalidated".

Or even more importantly: not lend blind faith to
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Previous
 [ 502 posts ] 
Return to Religion & Irreligion