Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Religiously non religious

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
Religiously non religious
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 806Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: Religiously non religious

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:29 am
ldmitrukUser avatarPosts: 239Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pmLocation: Edmonton, Alberta Gender: Cake

Another drive by troll.
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:46 pm
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 806Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

ldmitruk wrote:Another drive by troll.

Yeah. It's sad really. If Bernie isn't even dedicated enough to a proper job trolling what hope does he have on any other task that lies before him?
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:55 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 3022Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Atheism is a religion.

Atheism is a cult

No, and no.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:12 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 873Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Atheism is a religion.

It's one thing if you're back to defend slavery Bernhard but how long do you believe the moderators will tolerate your trolling before you are suspended yet again?

Can you not even try to act as Christians claim they're supposed to act?
"Slavery is morally ok" -
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" -
Public information messages from the League of Reason's christians
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:03 pm
RumraketUser avatarPosts: 1239Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 am Gender: Male

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Belief in atheism is untrue therefore cult and therefore religion.

Beliefs in untrue statements don't necessarily mean they are cults or religions. I might mistakenly believe I still have fresh milk in the fridge for my coffee. Is that belief a religious cult? No.

Don't be silly.

Also, atheism is most probably true. Get over it.
"Nullius in verba" - Take nobody's word for it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullius_in_verba
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 pm
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4324Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

No.
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:19 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Religion & Irreligion