Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

While I Was Away...

[ 246 posts ] 
While I Was Away...
CollecemallPosts: 393Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 am

Post Re: While I Was Away...

It's been a few months since we've heard from you hack. If you're lurking are you doing ok? Or has anyone heard from him? I enjoy your/his posts and have been missing them of late. Hope all is well.
"Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their time."
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ~~Voltaire
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3491Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Collecemall wrote:It's been a few months since we've heard from you hack. If you're lurking are you doing ok? Or has anyone heard from him? I enjoy your/his posts and have been missing them of late. Hope all is well.

You do not follow the blog?

Guest Post: The Redistributed Life

Suicide Solution
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:16 am
YIM WWW
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 3209Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

I'd missed the blog posts recently due to extensive reading (before replying to MI) so wasn't aware of his difficulties.

At risk of being seen as interfering in "bodily autonomy", I saw a recent BBC article on finding happiness in one's day. The six questions the clinical psychologist suggests may prove helpful to anyone who's feeling down, not just those who are clinically depressed and/or contemplating suicide.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:54 pm

he_who_is_nobody wrote:
Collecemall wrote:It's been a few months since we've heard from you hack. If you're lurking are you doing ok? Or has anyone heard from him? I enjoy your/his posts and have been missing them of late. Hope all is well.

You do not follow the blog?

Guest Post: The Redistributed Life

Suicide Solution

Thank you for posting. My timing obviously wasn't good. I should have checked the blog. His posts here generally served as my notification that there were new posts there. I hate to hear he's having a tough go of it again/still. I respect his stance but hope he finds another reason each day to keep on keeping on. I'm not equipped to help other than make a small financial contribution if there is a way to do so. If anyone knows of a way to do that I'm happy to. I know he probably hasn't asked for help and would likely try to refuse. It isn't an answer to his problems but it's one of the few things I could do. I hope things start to go in a better direction. Take care Hack.
"Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their time."
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ~~Voltaire
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:01 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 3209Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

There's a "Donate" button on the right-hand side of the blog, Collecemail.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Dragan Glas wrote:Greetings,

There's a "Donate" button on the right-hand side of the blog, Collecemail.

Kindest regards,

James

Ty again.
Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:42 am
Previous
 [ 246 posts ] 
Return to Science & Mathematics