Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 69 of 73
 [ 1447 posts ] 
Blunders that Atheist make all the time:
Author Message
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Yes teach controversy ..... of course. ... evolution and creation. Atheism and theism.

I teach evolution so the kids don't run out saying ... oh evolution and atheists believe we come from monkeys.

I teach that evolution suggests we come from common ancestors to which the only evidence is the little line drawn between the two.



Even in the least developed nations in the world, there is no single teacher who has the remit to talk about Biology, Religion, Sexuality, Climatology etc etc

So why are you lying about yourself to strangers?
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Yes it is.

P.s. I don't watch your videos and anything longer then a paragraph I probably don't read from you.



Ahh well, then you shouldn't be allowed to be part of a discussion forum.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:50 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Evolution belongs in religion and art.

The last part is joke... as the main thing we got for evolution are artist renderings.... ☺☺



And the fossils, the genetics, the biogeographical distribution, and the comparative anatomy and the....

Go on, tell us again about how you're a teacher. I need a laugh.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:That's a fallacy. Creationists have no issue representing evolution.


Misrepresenting it.


Bernhard.visscher wrote:Not much to understand there. Just a theory.


Just a theory.

:lol: :lol:



Bernhard.visscher wrote:What they build on that theory remains theory on theory.


And Bernhard wants to make it clear to everyone that he's illiterate at science.



Bernhard.visscher wrote:I had evolutionists teachers ... not one taught creation.


And more bullshit. It's amazing how you think lying to people is going to achieve any desired end.

Christian taqiya: Corinthians 9:19-23
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Source.... Bill Nye walks through the ark encounter video.

Lol I misrepresented.

He said we could come from aliens.



It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:55 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Slavery is not the problem

The problem is cruelty.

If you have a slave, or an employee, treat them with dignity and respect.



Vile excuse for a human being.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:56 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Legal does not equal true.

It's legal to kill babies.........atheists don't take moral issue.


Is it legal to beat people..no... legal to kill babies yes.



In which country in the world is it legal to kill babies? :lol:
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:So what does Christian Do?

Doesn't beat and doesn't kill babies....yet one is legal.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Lydia_Schatz

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/ ... 390103001/

https://www.lvcriminaldefense.com/anoth ... ain-child/

http://nypost.com/2015/10/16/son-beaten ... he-church/


Christians beat children all the time, and they use the Bible and their Christian beliefs to justify beating their children, or withholding medical treatment.

So Bernhard can't even get a point right about non-scientific issues.

Cue No True Christian.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:00 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Not a lie...

It is legal to kill babies.


WHERE is it legal to kill babies?

I have never visited such a country - just exactly where do you live?


Bernhard.visscher wrote:And as far as I'm concerned beating a slave is not necessarily unjust.


Owning a human being is unjust, therefore any treatment predicated on owning a human being is unjust.

It's also morally vile.

But if you want to be the Christian advocate for slavery - be my guest - there really couldn't be a more effective display of the horrors of fundamentalism.


Bernhard.visscher wrote:Children get a beating if they beat on smaller children


Stop rambling bullshit.


Bernhard.visscher wrote:Slave that beat fellow slaves or slave that broke the law... no issue with a beating.

Remember if that slave murdered that slave would die.


Nasty, nasty little man.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:03 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:No... I don't beat people.. . But that doesn't mean a beating is not justified.



You'd probably best concern yourself with what justifies a beating, because if you're prepared to offer justification for beating and slavery, then someone could justify beating and enslaving you.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:04 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2653Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Thank God the kids I teach know life comes from life and Jesus is the life ☺


What the...

Are you actually telling me that your petty, immature, limited, unimaginative mind is in a position of teaching actual children?

I guess it's a blunder by atheists that they let something like that happen all the time.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:53 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Gnug215 wrote:Are you actually telling me that your petty, immature, limited, unimaginative mind is in a position of teaching actual children?



I very much doubt this is true, at least in the sense presented.

Of course, it doesn't take intelligence, self-awareness, or education to father children, so Bernhard may well be responsible for teaching his own children.

Aside from that, Bernhard has suggested that where he is it's 'legal' to kill babies, so Bernhard may well live in a totally failed state where any form of education - even terminally incompetent - is better than none.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:11 am
RumraketUser avatarPosts: 1252Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 am Gender: Male

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Sparhafoc wrote:
Gnug215 wrote:Are you actually telling me that your petty, immature, limited, unimaginative mind is in a position of teaching actual children?



I very much doubt this is true, at least in the sense presented.

Of course, it doesn't take intelligence, self-awareness, or education to father children, so Bernhard may well be responsible for teaching his own children.

Aside from that, Bernhard has suggested that where he is it's 'legal' to kill babies, so Bernhard may well live in a totally failed state where any form of education - even terminally incompetent - is better than none.

Yeah I'm not buying he's a teacher either. According to his facebook page he worked for an oil field servicing company, so my guess is his job involved a large wrench, or driving a truck. But now he's apparently a farmer.

He apparently hates liberals, Justin Trudeau, Bernie sanders, muslims, black lives matter movement, Hillary Clinton, etc etc.

He loves Trump and Fox News, and thinks global warming is a liberal conspiracy. :lol:
"Nullius in verba" - Take nobody's word for it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullius_in_verba
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:58 am
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Rumraket wrote:He apparently hates liberals, Justin Trudeau, Bernie sanders, muslims, black lives matter movement, Hillary Clinton, etc etc.

He loves Trump and Fox News, and thinks global warming is a liberal conspiracy. :lol:


And apparently wants to talk about all these idiocies in a single unrelated thread.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:58 am
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 807Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Sparhafoc wrote:Aside from that, Bernhard has suggested that where he is it's 'legal' to kill babies, so Bernhard may well live in a totally failed state where any form of education - even terminally incompetent - is better than none.

I disagree with you 100% here. No education at all is better than a Bernhard education. Why? Because people with no education have a better chance at being right, and more importantly thinking right, than people with a Bernhard education which teaches falsehood and falsethinking.

P.S. When he talks about killing babies he means abortion, just as every person who uses that phrase in this context does.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:13 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Wow. Talk about getting angry
.....

You guys need to lay off of the cool aid

Lol



It's like you bought a book of trolling, and want to test everything out.

No chap, no one's 'angry' - more like bemused by the heaps of shit you've shoveled into the forum in your brief return.

As I understand it, you fled last time when things got too tough for you. I expect that too tough for you happens when you're pinned down and need to actually treat other people like human beings and can't keep acting like an angsty teenager.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:03 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Visaki wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:Aside from that, Bernhard has suggested that where he is it's 'legal' to kill babies, so Bernhard may well live in a totally failed state where any form of education - even terminally incompetent - is better than none.

I disagree with you 100% here. No education at all is better than a Bernhard education. Why? Because people with no education have a better chance at being right, and more importantly thinking right, than people with a Bernhard education which teaches falsehood and falsethinking.

P.S. When he talks about killing babies he means abortion, just as every person who uses that phrase in this context does.



I'm not sure that's true because a completely uneducated mind is easy to fool, and then people will fool them, as has happened to Bernhard.

Just knowing shit is a relatively good defense to keep con-artist snake-oil sellers at bay.

That's why Bernie and LEROY work so hard not to learn anything at all - because they couldn't let reality get a grip on their ideologically devoted minds.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:06 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Atheism will never posses the knowledge God does not exist. Bernhard visscher


How sad that you feel the need to quote yourself in your signature.

That it's incoherent wibble is somewhat less important than the fact this it's exactly the kind of outlandish hubris I always see in Creationists.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:07 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2333Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Bernhard.visscher wrote:Legal to kill babies.....its called abortion.

Which wasn't any stretch to figure out.



Of course, it's also utterly fucking stupid because embryos and foetuses aren't babies. That's why they have different words - bit of a clue there for you, Bernie.

So it's not that you reside in a failed state where babies can be legally killed, it's that you live in another dimension where up is down and all manner of bullshit becomes true just because you can think it.

Go learn stuff: stuff good.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 877Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Sparhafoc wrote:In which country in the world is it legal to kill babies? :lol:

If I am not mistaken, it is legal in multiple states of the U.S.

It's a privilege enjoyed by christians, claiming "religious freedom", known as "faith healing".
"Slavery is morally ok" -
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" -
Public information messages from the League of Reason's christians
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 pm
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 69 of 73
 [ 1447 posts ] 
Return to Science & Mathematics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests
cron