Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 55 of 61
 [ 1216 posts ] 
Blunders that Atheist make all the time:
Author Message
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:
leroy wrote:so is your answer yes or no?

What prevents you from understanding that I will not repeat myself over and over for you Leroy? Not even to break it down to a simple "yes" or "no"?

Try to figure it out and when you're wrong, which is often, I'll point it out for you to ignore and then demand a "yes" or "no".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


ok lets make a deal, tell me which points I supposedly ignored, I ll answer to them, and then you answer YES or NO
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:23 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

So just to resume (and dumb it down to his level), Under "Leroy's definition of human choices/will/free will/libertarian free will/freedom/etc." :
- Options are choices and choices are options.
- Leory's circular definition of "choices/options" are a requirement but they do not require freedom.
- We should believe this circular reasoning and incoherence because its ok to believe something as long as you feel it...
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Tue May 02, 2017 4:21 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:So just to resume (and dumb it down to his level), Under "Leroy's definition of human choices/will/free will/libertarian free will/freedom/etc." :
- Options are choices and choices are options.
- Leory's circular definition of "choices/options" are a requirement but they do not require freedom.
- We should believe this circular reasoning and incoherence because its ok to believe something as long as you feel it...



lets keep it simple


1 please define human choice use any definition that you think is valid and not circular


2 and then let us know if you grant in human choice or not (using your definition)



who is ready for other 10 pages where I ask Mars to do those 2 simple things and he finding an excuse not to do it?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

just for the record, I am defining human choice (will, free will, libertarian free will) as the idea that at least sometimes we have more than 1 option..........I bet that MarsCydonia is the only one in this forum who finds this definition invalid, tricky or fallacious..
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Last edited by leroy on Tue May 02, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tue May 02, 2017 4:41 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

What leroy actually wrote:who is ready for other 10 pages where I ask Mars to do something he has already done?

What leroy actually wrote:just for the record, I am defining human choice as the idea that at least sometimes we have choices..........I bet that I am too dumb to realize how that is circular.
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Tue May 02, 2017 4:44 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:
What leroy actually wrote:who is ready for other 10 pages where I ask Mars to do something he has already done?

What leroy actually wrote:just for the record, I am defining human choice as the idea that at least sometimes we have choices..........I bet that I am too dumb to realize how that is circular.




lets see how long does it take Mars to do these 2 simple things


1 please define human choice use any definition that you think is valid and not circular


2 and then let us know if you grant in human choice or not (using your definition)
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Tue May 02, 2017 4:52 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

What leroy actually wrote:lets see how long does it take Mars to do what he has already done because I just love deluding myself that he has not answered this already.
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Tue May 02, 2017 4:54 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:
What leroy actually wrote:lets see how long does it take Mars to do what he has already done because I just love deluding myself that he has not answered this already.






Can anyone from this forum can provide a definition for human choice (one that Mars would agree with)?



Can anyone form this forum tell me if Mars grants human choice ?


can anyone tell me if Mars grants that at least sometimes we have more than 1 option ......(regardless if you what to call this human choice, will, free will......)





given that Mars has answered to this multiple times none of you should have any problem in finding the answer.
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

What leroy actually wrote:Can anyone in this forum indulge my stupidity and provide a definition of human choice that isn't circular because I can't?
Can anyone in this forum indulge my laziness and find me the answers I'm too lazy to look up?
Given that I've shown I'm too brainless and lazy to come up with these answers on my own, I'm sure you'll do it for me
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Tue May 02, 2017 5:57 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1169Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:
What leroy actually wrote:Can anyone in this forum indulge my stupidity and provide a definition of human choice that isn't circular because I can't?
Can anyone in this forum indulge my laziness and find me the answers I'm too lazy to look up?
Given that I've shown I'm too brainless and lazy to come up with these answers on my own, I'm sure you'll do it for me


At last it makes sense. The next step could be to find a way to translate English into gibberish and we'll be able to communicate with leroy
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Tue May 02, 2017 6:03 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

WarK wrote:Can anyone in this forum indulge my stupidity and provide a definition of human choice that isn't circular because I can't?
Can anyone in this forum indulge my laziness and find me the answers I'm too lazy to look up?
Given that I've shown I'm too brainless and lazy to come up with these answers on my own, I'm sure you'll do it for me[

At last it makes sense. The next step could be to find a way to translate English into gibberish and we'll be able to communicate with leroy



the first one was unable to provide a definition of human choice that you would accept

he was unable to tell if you grant human choice using that definition


and he was unable to tell if you grant that atleast sometimes we have more than 1 option


if you clearly and unambiguously answered those 3 points multiple times WarK would have been able to answer to those 3 points


lets wait until someone shows and answers to those 3 points
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Tue May 02, 2017 6:12 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

leroy wrote:the first one was unable to provide a definition of human choice that you would accept

he was unable to tell if you grant human choice using that definition

and he was unable to tell if you grant that atleast sometimes we have more than 1 option

if you clearly and unambiguously answered those 3 points multiple times WarK would have been able to answer to those 3 points

lets wait until someone shows and answers to those 3 points

You're still making the mistake that people in this forum will indulge your stupidity and laziness. No one has the obligation to indulge you and you're not giving us any reason to.
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Tue May 02, 2017 6:15 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:
leroy wrote:the first one was unable to provide a definition of human choice that you would accept

he was unable to tell if you grant human choice using that definition

and he was unable to tell if you grant that atleast sometimes we have more than 1 option

if you clearly and unambiguously answered those 3 points multiple times WarK would have been able to answer to those 3 points

lets wait until someone shows and answers to those 3 points

You're still making the mistake that people in this forum will indulge your stupidity and laziness. No one has the obligation to indulge you and you're not giving us any reason to.



but what other options do I have?


I honestly and sincerely what to understand your view, I honestly and sincerely cant find a clear answer, and you are not willing to provide a clear and unambiguous answer.


my only option is to ask someone else, to see if someone understood your view.



No one has the obligation to indulge you


but at least they have the option to do it right? thy are not obligated to answer and explain this stuff to me, but they can do it, if they what to do it ......right? they can choose whether if they what to answer and explain to me or not to answer and explain............right (yes or no).......


read carefully, if you answer yes, you would be granting what Leroy calls human choice (will free will, libertarian free will etc.)
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Tue May 02, 2017 6:23 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

leroy wrote:but what other options/choices do I have?

Are you saying that you have no options? That you cannot choose and have to remain lazy and brainless?

Well, the absence of choice is actually more coherent with "Leroy's definition of human choices/will/free will/libertarian free will/freedom/etc." but I doubt you finally understand why.

leroy wrote:I honestly and sincerely what to understand your view, I honestly and sincerely cant find a clear answer, and you are not willing to provide a clear and unambiguous answer.

You follow your lie with another lie and you expect this to accomplish what? I don't think you're smart enough to realize that saying "I honestly and sincerely" doesn't actually hide the fact that you're lying.

leroy wrote:read carefully, if you answer yes, you would be granting what Leroy calls human choice (will free will, libertarian free will etc.)

I would not be granting anything because "Leroy's definition of human choices/will/free will/libertarian free will/freedom/etc." does not mean anything.

Choices mean options mean choices mean choices... And they're not free, they're somehow restrained by influences but also unrestrained from them... Completely meaningless. The only thing that is important under "Leroy's definition of human choices/will/free will/libertarian free will/freedom/etc." is that whatever it means, it must mean its brainless. Not coherent, not sound, brainless.

Well, I'll agree with you: it's brainless.
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Tue May 02, 2017 9:14 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:
You follow your lie with another lie and you expect this to accomplish what? I don't think you're smart enough to realize that saying "I honestly and sincerely" doesn't actually hide the fact that you're lying.
.



are you saying that I had the option to be honest but I decided to lie instead?
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Tue May 02, 2017 11:48 pm
hackenslashLime TordUser avatarPosts: 2204Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

To be fair, all definitions are circular by nature (it couldn't be otherwise). This only becomes a problem when it's used in a deductive argument when the conclusion is supposed to be that the thing defined actually exists.

Carry on.
Wed May 03, 2017 7:05 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

hackenslash wrote:To be fair, all definitions are circular by nature (it couldn't be otherwise). This only becomes a problem when it's used in a deductive argument when the conclusion is supposed to be that the thing defined actually exists.

Carry on.



based on what you have read in this forum, do you think believe MarsCydonia grants human choice? does he grants that at least sometimes we have more than one option?


or would you say that he has not provided a clear answer?
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Wed May 03, 2017 7:36 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

leroy wrote:are you saying that I had the option to be honest but I decided to lie instead?

leroy wrote:but what other options/choices do I have?

As you yourself said Leroy, you lied and were dishonest but did not have the option to tell the truth.

Similar to god who does not have the freedom to be dishonest, you do not have the freedom to be honest ;)
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Wed May 03, 2017 10:18 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

hackenslash wrote:To be fair, all definitions are circular by nature (it couldn't be otherwise). This only becomes a problem when it's used in a deductive argument when the conclusion is supposed to be that the thing defined actually exists.

Carry on.

In this case here, the problem is that a term is explained by using itself (or more precisely, a synonym), which gives us absolutely no information on the meaning of the term.

"What is a choice? It's an option" is Leroy's explanation for "choice" but since an "option" is a "choice" is also Leroy's explanation for "option" we have absolutely no information and his definitions are viciously circular.

Since Leroy insists on asking us to "grant things", he should provide a better explanation than
"Do you grant humans choices? By choices, I mean choices"
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Wed May 03, 2017 10:29 pm
leroyPosts: 1093Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

MarsCydonia wrote:
hackenslash wrote:To be fair, all definitions are circular by nature (it couldn't be otherwise). This only becomes a problem when it's used in a deductive argument when the conclusion is supposed to be that the thing defined actually exists.

Carry on.

In this case here, the problem is that a term is explained by using itself (or more precisely, a synonym), which gives us absolutely no information on the meaning of the term.

"What is a choice? It's an option" is Leroy's explanation for "choice" but since an "option" is a "choice" is also Leroy's explanation for "option" we have absolutely no information and his definitions are viciously circular.

Since Leroy insists on asking us to "grant things", he should provide a better explanation than
"Do you grant humans choices? By choices, I mean choices"



hackenslash was given the same definition, and he clearly an unambiguously explained his view, he said that he doesn't believe in will ( or human choices,) the only one who seems to think that the definition is fallacious is you.


here are some falsifiable facts

No one in this forum except from you believe that my definition is fallacious

No one in this forum Knows if you grant human choice or not.




these statements are falsifiable any member from these forum can com in and falsify them
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Blunders that Atheist make all the time:

The stupidity just never ends with you, does it Leroy?
leroy wrote:here are some falsifiable facts

No one in this forum except from you believe that my definition is fallacious

Well if its a fact, you should be able to easily quote where I said that your definitions of "a choice is an option" and "an option is a choice" is fallacious, right?

Go on, I'll wait.

Or will you ask other people to find the quote for you?

leroy wrote:No one in this forum Knows if you grant human choice or not.

If someone cares enough about "if I grant human choices", they'll be looking at the past comments because they're not lazy like you and once they find the comment where I clearly state my position on it, they'll understand it because they're not as brainless as you.
You shouldn't assume that everyone else is as lazy and as brainless as you are Leroy because you get it wrong, every single time.



And what you fail to realize Leroy, or simply do not care, is that no matter whether or not I grant human choices, that will not make "Leroy's definition of human choices/will/free will/libertarian free will/freedom/etc." any more coherent or meaningful.

But you can always try to divert the attention from your blunders by asking other people to find what I've written for you. I'm sure it will work eventually.
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 am
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 55 of 61
 [ 1216 posts ] 
Return to Science & Mathematics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Laystraight and 5 guests