Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

"Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
 [ 76 posts ] 
"Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution
Author Message
leroyPosts: 1349Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sparhafoc wrote:
Either which way, what you're talking about isn't evolution, LEROY. You realize that, right? It's not evolution because it's not in the germline, so it's not inherited, and it's not influencing frequencies of alleles in populations over generations. Not sure if this is clear on your part, or another source of your manifest confusion.
.


yes this is not evolution, that is my point

yes these mechanisms cause hereditable traits, if you change your genome through any of these mechanisms you kids will inherit those changes too. (well sometimes)

and I told you that I will ignore any irrelevant comment, so did you even mentioned Henry Morris?
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:02 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

leroy wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:
Either which way, what you're talking about isn't evolution, LEROY. You realize that, right? It's not evolution because it's not in the germline, so it's not inherited, and it's not influencing frequencies of alleles in populations over generations. Not sure if this is clear on your part, or another source of your manifest confusion.
.


yes this is not evolution, that is my point


No, it clearly wasn't your point.


leroy wrote:yes these mechanisms cause hereditable traits,...


No they don't, LEROY, as I just informed you.

Stretching your neck a lot won't make you or your children giraffe, LEROY, and if you think that's evolution, you might as well go back to the Creationist standard of Pokemon evolution because your notion is no more accurate than that.



leroy wrote: if you change your genome through any of these mechanisms you kids will inherit those changes too. (well sometimes)


Nope, you are extruding this text from the wrong end of your digestive tract.

Any given trait arising from phenotypic plasticity is not heritable, whereas plasticity itself may well be, if a Daphia magna is exposed to microsporidian parasites, then it may respond by producing offspring earlier than 'normal', but its offspring water fleas don't inherit that particular adaptation making the new 'normal' earlier offspring in her progeny.

So cite, or shut.

Your 'sometimes' is where the reality lies, and it's not in the cack you spouted. As I already told you, and which you once again ignored because it's inconvenient for you to be educated and restrained to factual reality, and it's much easier for someone like yourself to simply make it up as they go along - heritability is in the germline, you don't inherit any adaptation which occurred in somatic cells, only the cells themselves inherit that. That's why you get wrinkles and they stay there, but if you cut off your finger your kids don't have 9 fingers.


and I told you that I will ignore any irrelevant comment, so did you even mentioned Henry Morris?[/quote]
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:29 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sunburn, LEROY, do you think its heritable?

How about haircuts? Maybe if you got a mohawk then had a shag, your baby would be a natural punk?

Or, you know, if you got striped sticks and looked at them while copulating, you might get striped babies.... as it says in the Bible?

Do tell us what wonders the Absolutely Totally Scientificy Journal of All Knowledge According to Leroy has in store for us next.
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 pm
leroyPosts: 1349Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sparhafoc wrote:yes this is not evolution, that is my point


No, it clearly wasn't your point.[/quote]

you can read previous post and corroborate this by yourself, my point is and has always been that creationists don't believe in "hyper-evolution" the atribute variation within kinds to other mechanisms.






leroy wrote: if you change your genome through any of these mechanisms you kids will inherit those changes too. (well sometimes)


Nope, you are extruding this text from the wrong end of your digestive tract.


yes sometimes plastic responses are hereditable and sometimes they are not, the same is true with the other mechanisms that I mentioned, feel free to do your own research

for example it could be that the changes in the Italian wall lizards that you mentioned in the other post where caused by a plastic response.

What could be debated, however, is how those changes are interpreted—whether or not they had a genetic basis and not a "plastic response to the environment,"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... ion_2.html



but this is still a secondary idea, even if I where wrong about plastic responses it would still be true that creationists don't believe in hyper evolution, I am not even arguing that creationists are correct, all I am doing is clarifying that creationists don't atribute the changes that the claim occurred after the flood to evolution, they may or may not be correct
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:54 pm
leroyPosts: 1349Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sparhafoc wrote:Sunburn, LEROY, do you think its heritable?




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , no I never said that Sunburn is hereditable, you are clearly hallucinating stuff, so quit smoking that shit.
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:57 pm
hackenslashLime TordUser avatarPosts: 2244Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sparhafoc wrote:Instead, when they warble about the fictional ark and the ludicrous notion of an early Iron Age man traversing the world to find 2 of each animal.... and they think that only 'kinds' or representatives of kinds were taken aboard, and they think that all the ensuing variety occurred post-Flood, then regardless of the fact that they don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about, and the fact that they are making up bullshit to protect their mind-virus, it still necessarily results in populations needing to undergo absurdly fast evolution - thus "hyper-evolution" - way above and beyond any rate of evolution detected throughout history.


I sat down a while back, with a view to writing my blog entry on Noah's Ark, and I actually did a rough beermat calculation of the rate. It exceeds cosmological inflation by several orders of magnitude.
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:45 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3222Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

leroy wrote:you can read previous post and corroborate this by yourself, my point is and has always been that creationists don't believe in "hyper-evolution" the atribute variation within kinds to other mechanisms.


:facepalm:

he_who_is_nobody wrote:By the way, since evolution is simply change in allele frequency over time, what preexisting mechanism would cause big changes to occur in a small amount of time that is different from evolution?
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:34 am
YIM WWW
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 698Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

leroy wrote:you can read previous post and corroborate this by yourself, my point is and has always been that creationists don't believe in "hyper-evolution" the atribute variation within kinds to other mechanisms.

This isn't the first time you mentioned "other mechanisms". What would those be?
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 am
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

leroy wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:Sunburn, LEROY, do you think its heritable?




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , no I never said that Sunburn is hereditable, you are clearly hallucinating stuff, so quit smoking that shit.



Yes, you are a moron. You've tried to claim that events which happen to the somatic cells are heritable. ((It's fucking hilarious that your ignorant arrogance means you can't even spell the words you pretend you have expertise in addressing))

You are wrong. I explained why you were wrong. You ignored the explanation of being wrong, which is apparently your standard behavior - all to be expected, it's why you're a Creationist.

Then you went a step further and bullshitted about me to my face, claiming that I had agreed with your claim that this represents evolution. No chap, that just makes you a lying cunt.

Instead, I mocked your patently ignorant notion, and I could have chosen other ways, like saying that you think that cutting off your arm would constitute change, and therefore evolution isn't the only form of change. Tell you what.... make it your tongue, and save everyone the bother of listening to your witless prattle.

You are talking out of your rectum, and consequently all you are producing is vile shite.

Now, I am going to join everyone else here in treating you like a cretin, because you've provided more than ample reason to do so.

Scurry back under the rock you oozed from, you morally stunted little shitsack.
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Last edited by Sparhafoc on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:17 am
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

hackenslash wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:Instead, when they warble about the fictional ark and the ludicrous notion of an early Iron Age man traversing the world to find 2 of each animal.... and they think that only 'kinds' or representatives of kinds were taken aboard, and they think that all the ensuing variety occurred post-Flood, then regardless of the fact that they don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about, and the fact that they are making up bullshit to protect their mind-virus, it still necessarily results in populations needing to undergo absurdly fast evolution - thus "hyper-evolution" - way above and beyond any rate of evolution detected throughout history.


I sat down a while back, with a view to writing my blog entry on Noah's Ark, and I actually did a rough beermat calculation of the rate. It exceeds cosmological inflation by several orders of magnitude.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 am
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 698Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sparhafoc wrote:Yes, you are a moron. You've tried to claim that events which happen to the somatic cells are heritable. ((It's fucking hilarious that your ignorant arrogance means you can't even spell the words you pretend you have expertise in addressing))

You are wrong. I explained why you were wrong. You ignored the explanation of being wrong, which is apparently your standard behavior - all to be expected, it's why you're a Creationist.

Then you went a step further and bullshitted about me to my face, claiming that I had agreed with your claim that this represents evolution. No chap, that just makes you a lying cunt.

Instead, I mocked your patently ignorant notion, and I could have chosen other ways, like saying that you think that cutting off your arm would constitute change, and therefore evolution isn't the only form of change. Tell you what.... make it your tongue, and save everyone the bother of listening to your witless prattle.

You are talking out of your rectum, and consequently all you are producing is vile shite.

Now, I am going to join everyone else here in treating you like a cretin, because you've provided more than ample reason to do so.

Scurry back under the rock you oozed from, you morally stunted little shitsack.

I'm starting to suspect that Sparhafoc has a youtube channel named The Living Dinosaur :lol: (He's made a few videos again btw).
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:22 am
leroyPosts: 1349Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Visaki wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:Yes, you are a moron. You've tried to claim that events which happen to the somatic cells are heritable. ((It's fucking hilarious that your ignorant arrogance means you can't even spell the words you pretend you have expertise in addressing))

You are wrong. I explained why you were wrong. You ignored the explanation of being wrong, which is apparently your standard behavior - all to be expected, it's why you're a Creationist.

Then you went a step further and bullshitted about me to my face, claiming that I had agreed with your claim that this represents evolution. No chap, that just makes you a lying cunt.

Instead, I mocked your patently ignorant notion, and I could have chosen other ways, like saying that you think that cutting off your arm would constitute change, and therefore evolution isn't the only form of change. Tell you what.... make it your tongue, and save everyone the bother of listening to your witless prattle.

You are talking out of your rectum, and consequently all you are producing is vile shite.

Now, I am going to join everyone else here in treating you like a cretin, because you've provided more than ample reason to do so.

Scurry back under the rock you oozed from, you morally stunted little shitsack.

I'm starting to suspect that Sparhafoc has a youtube channel named The Living Dinosaur :lol: (He's made a few videos again btw).



The Living Dinosaur likes to insult people with different views, answers to objections with straw man arguments, and likes to attack the bible, religion, creationists etc. even if the discussion is not about bible, religion, creationists


Sparhafoc likes to insult people with different views, answers to objections with straw man arguments, and likes to attack the bible, religion, creationists etc. even if the discussion is not about bible, religion or creationists
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:17 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Visaki wrote:I'm starting to suspect that Sparhafoc has a youtube channel named The Living Dinosaur :lol: (He's made a few videos again btw).


Sadly, never heard of him.

LEROY, though, has earned being called a spade for his repeated bullshitting. If you repeatedly tell something that they said X when they said Not X, you get called a lying cunt wherever you are in the world.

The failure of etiquette is not in the person doing the accurate labeling, but rather in the mendacious behavior of the antagonist.

Don't want to be called a prisoner? Don't commit a crime! Don't want to be called a lying cunt? Stop lying.

Funny how the arrogant Creationists think they're above being called out for their duplicitous actions.
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:22 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

leroy wrote:The Living Dinosaur likes to insult people with different views, answers to objections with straw man arguments, and likes to attack the bible, religion, creationists etc. even if the discussion is not about bible, religion, creationists


Sparhafoc likes to insult people with different views, answers to objections with straw man arguments, and likes to attack the bible, religion, creationists etc. even if the discussion is not about bible, religion or creationists



And LEROY is a lying cunt, which puts all of the above into a very different perspective.
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:23 pm
leroyPosts: 1349Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sparhafoc wrote:[

Yes, you are a moron. You've tried to claim that events which happen to the somatic cells are heritable. ((It's fucking hilarious that your ignorant arrogance means you can't even spell the words you pretend you have expertise in addressing))



wrong, at least sometimes plastic responses affect sex cells, the same is true with the other mechanisms that I mentioned



Then you went a step further and bullshitted about me to my face, claiming that I had agreed with your claim that this represents evolution. No chap, that just makes you a lying cunt.


wrong, I said that you agreed on the claim that evolution cant account for the diversity of life. which is true, or at least it was true last week, maybe you changed your view a few days ago.

Instead, I mocked your patently ignorant notion, and I could have chosen other ways, like saying that you think that cutting off your arm would constitute change, and therefore evolution isn't the only form of change. Tell you what.... make it your tongue, and save everyone the bother of listening to your witless prattle.


this is the specific statement that you claim to disagree with.

while your position is that evolution can account for all (or nearly all) the diversity that we observe, including the origin of complex organs and systems (wings, eyes, reproductive systems, brains etc.)




Now, I am going to join everyone else here in treating you like a cretin, because you've provided more than ample reason to do so.

Scurry back under the rock you oozed from, you morally stunted little shitsack



you forgot that this is an open forum, anyone can read our comments and note that you are the one who is acting like a 8yo, insulting people, making irrelevant claims and attacks to the bible and religion,

.
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:39 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

wrong, at least sometimes plastic responses affect sex cells, the same is true with the other mechanisms that I mentioned


The same is categorically NOT TRUE with the other 'mechanisms' you mentioned, as I already informed you. And, as I informed you in the exact same paragraph, it only matters if the effect is on the sex cells, and if it is, then welcome to evolution.

Do you always check your brain out when writing sentences? Because you show time and time again you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, and you think you can teach me, your grandmother, to suck eggs.

What a loon.
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:04 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

leroy wrote:you forgot that this is an open forum, anyone can read our comments and note that you are the one who is acting like a 8yo, insulting people, making irrelevant claims and attacks to the bible and religion,

.



And then they'll read your posts to other people in the forum where you exhibit exactly the same behavior time and time again - stonewalling anything inconvenient to your half-baked bullshit assertions, repeatedly failing to acknowledge the content of peoples' posts, then removing all doubt that these could be explained best by idiocy by lying through your teeth as you repeatedly misrepresent what was written in response to your latest barrage of bollocks.

As for all the rest of your ego-stroking here. This is forum called League of Reason, and you're the one here splurging your load on rationality and trying to muddy the waters of reason with your incessant arse gravy.

Go on, tool - take an empirical test and poll the membership here as to whether they agree that you repeatedly employ mendacious and conniving behavior, or whether I'm just a big meanie.

Either after, before, or during doing that, also grow up you pathetic little whiner. Don't want to be called a lying cunt? Stop being a lying cunt - the duty is yours and yours alone.
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:11 pm
leroyPosts: 1349Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Sparhafoc wrote:
wrong, at least sometimes plastic responses affect sex cells, the same is true with the other mechanisms that I mentioned


The same is categorically NOT TRUE with the other 'mechanisms' you mentioned, as I already informed you. And, as I informed you in the exact same paragraph, it only matters if the effect is on the sex cells, and if it is, then welcome to evolution.

Do you always check your brain out when writing sentences? Because you show time and time again you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, and you think you can teach me, your grandmother, to suck eggs.

What a loon.




well if that is not true, then what are you doing in this forum? why don't you write in a science journal and prove that these mechanisms are never hereditable? you would disprove what various scientists are saying, you might even win a nobel price.


you can start by writing a rebottle to this article, which claim that changes caused by NGE are inherited in the next generation.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1334920


or this article which claims that Adaptive plasticity is hereditable
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... vironments
"events with a zero probability happen all the time"
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:03 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

leroy wrote:well if that is not true, then what are you doing in this forum? why don't you write in a science journal and prove that these mechanisms are never hereditable? you would disprove what various scientists are saying, you might even win a nobel price.



Because you're a LYING CUNT, that's why.

That's why you are, once again, trying to foist off the notion TO ME, that MY position is the OPPOSITE to the one I TOLD YOU.

I have never met a more extreme version of an asshat; a total fucking jerkoff.

It boggles me that you actually think you're a figure that's taken seriously, LEROY.

Even your name is a lie - a mendacious little cunt's way of evading all the spanking he got in another guise. And you think that people will just ignore the syphilitic elephant in the room that's doing its best to rape the sofa.

Fuck off, there's a good boy. You are not worth a wazz!
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:09 pm
SparhafocPosts: 536Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: "Dawkins lizards" and hyper-evolution

Effects sex cells = evolution, because where is that change found? In the population of alleles of a species, not the individual as per Creationist Pokemon Evolution.

All covered in the first post I wrote, all ignored as LEROY dry-humped his way through the conversation.

Not a shred of honesty. Not a shred. Shameful.

But I always think it's important to note that the majority of Christians would be ashamed of LEROY, and also consider him a lying cunt.
If a human disagrees with you, let him live! In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another!
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:12 pm
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
 [ 76 posts ] 
Return to Science & Mathematics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests
cron