Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Is the Pope a Christian?

[ 22 posts ] 
Is the Pope a Christian?
thenexttodiePosts: 799Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Is the Pope a Christian?

he_who_is_nobody wrote:What does any of this have to do with showing that the Pope is not a Christian? We are all still waiting for that objective criterion. Remember how Dragan Glas created one and showed you were not a Christian? That is what we are looking for. The ball is in your court, thenexttodie.

I made some passing remark about the pope pretending to be a Christian in an other thread where I was destroying your petty attempts to slander God. So I started this thread because what I said about the pope really had nothing to do with what were talking about in the other thread. I agree with reasoning behind most of what has been posted in this thread by all of you and what disagreements I have I feel are so unimportant that wouldn't even waste time debating them.
“..the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” Tolstoy
Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:41 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3347Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Is the Pope a Christian?

thenexttodie wrote:
he_who_is_nobody wrote:What does any of this have to do with showing that the Pope is not a Christian? We are all still waiting for that objective criterion. Remember how Dragan Glas created one and showed you were not a Christian? That is what we are looking for. The ball is in your court, thenexttodie.

I made some passing remark about the pope pretending to be a Christian in an other thread where I was destroying your petty attempts to slander God. So I started this thread because what I said about the pope really had nothing to do with what were talking about in the other thread. I agree with reasoning behind most of what has been posted in this thread by all of you and what disagreements I have I feel are so unimportant that wouldn't even waste time debating them.

I am glad to see you admit that you were wrong.

:)
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:48 pm
YIM WWW
Previous
 [ 22 posts ] 
Return to Philosophy