Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Welcome Darkchilde...

[ 3 posts ] 
Welcome Darkchilde...
hackenslashLime TordUser avatarPosts: 2439Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Gender: Cake

Post Welcome Darkchilde...

Guys, allow me to introduce a very good friend of ours. I should probably have done this sooner, because some of you will have met her already.

Battle-hardened in the trenches at RDF and Ratskep, she is a formidable force in demolishing cretinous wibble, as many in the Cretinism and IDiocy forum will already be aware.
Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm
DarkchildeUser avatarPosts: 48Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pmLocation: Athens, Greece Gender: Female

Post Re: Welcome Darkchilde...

Thanks, hack.

Somewhere I had made an introduction thread of myself.
Snippets and Other Stories from the Net

Царь Славян wrote: My interpretation of the double slit experiment is simple. The EM radiation is passing through the both slits and thus is causing disturbance in the aether.
Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 pm
MemeticemeticLeague LegendPosts: 659Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 amLocation: location, location. Gender: Male

Post Re: Welcome Darkchilde...

Well, welcome anyway. A bit belated, perhaps, since you've already established yourself quite seamlessly as a member of the community.
"Do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. Tell them firmly: I am not paid to listen to this drivel. You are a terminal fool."

~William S. Burroughs
Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!