Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Visiting London next month

[ 5 posts ] 
Visiting London next month
lonelocustChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 89Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 amLocation: Amsterdam, Netherlands Gender: Cake

Post Visiting London next month

If anyone cares to meet up, or if there's a generalized meetup of interest, I'd like to meet some of our UK Reasoners.
Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm
SquawkModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2011Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm Gender: Tree

Post Re: Visiting London next month

Hey LL. Now living in London so this could definitely be on the cards. Only thing is that I'm going to be in the middle of a house move sometime during the next month, but as long as they don't clash I'm game
Pope Rat: "Exclusion of God, religion and virtue from public life leads ultimately to a truncated vision of man and of society and thus a reductive vision of a person and his destiny."

Squawk response: "O Rly?"
Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 pm
lonelocustChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 89Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 amLocation: Amsterdam, Netherlands Gender: Cake

Squawk never returns my messages. /grump
Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 am
SquawkModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2011Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm Gender: Tree

Sowwy Locust, life events took a turn of a somewhat dramatic nature, nearly now resolved (but not quite)
Pope Rat: "Exclusion of God, religion and virtue from public life leads ultimately to a truncated vision of man and of society and thus a reductive vision of a person and his destiny."

Squawk response: "O Rly?"
Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm
Kovacs1979Posts: 10Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 am Gender: Tree

I know that the month has lapsed but I'm always up for a pint in the big smoke.
Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Networking