Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Anniversary

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 5 posts ] 
Anniversary
atheistcatmanUser avatarPosts: 58Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 pm

Post Anniversary

In April this site will be celebrating it's 8th year. I still remember the original design in the early days. I was wondering if the site should start something special on its anniversary month. I suggest of reverting back to original orange and black design concept. A lot has happened since 2009, chat is practically dead, we used to have hours of fun in the old days in the old mibbit chat platform days here, the chat was my link to outside world back when I lived in a backwater town. Anyway, some creativity would help, to find a way of getting this new generation of league bloggers and vloggers into using full potential of this site. Just throwing few suggestions out there, and trying to get more active here. Last few years I been moderating two websites myself. Now I know the work it entails to keep things running smooth and keeping the bad apples from causing turmoil. Thanks for your hard work guys, cake for you, my sites can offer me a diet coke, I am Diabetic. :lol:
I Have Committed Every Sin In Dante's Inferno
Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:22 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5002Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Anniversary

As much as I appreciate your kindness above, I won't be turning the site orange. Back then, the site was simply a free forum from some fairly random website, not the beautifully integrated, open source, self-hosted site you're using today...

Suggestions for anything else are welcome but there are no guarantees!
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 pm
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2567Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

CosmicSpork wrote:Image

Yaaaay! Cake!
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:42 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4287Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

SPORK'S ALIVE!!

BrianBlessed.jpg
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions