Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
 [ 77 posts ] 
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Author Message
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Wow, what a mind-numbingly idiotic egotist this guy is.

Still not worth a whazz if he can't learn to discuss with a modicum of civility.

His parents clearly need to put a parental restriction on the internet before this chump gets himself in trouble.


;) policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* lovely policy. and gentle behaviour with gentleman not with street dogs like you.

that is not possible. :lol: and you are full of logical fallacies and broken failure. but - but kindly go on fooling yourself with your own duplicity. and there is no loss on my part. :lol:

( just see the fun ) we are advance, we have computers, statalite, wiki pidea this or that etc. but in spite of all these bluffs can you tell us name of your 10 th grandfaterhs, 10th grandfaterhs, grandfatehr ? if not than how can you do beyond him ?

in spite of all these bluff how can you go beyond him ? ( rascal fraud ) :lol:

and ego must be cuz im an living being. and my ego is not for this that im greater than greatest or wiser than wisest, but Krishna is greater than greatest, and wiser than wisest. and he is my ego.

neither you can defeat him nor anything which is related with him. for both are infallible.
____________
and what happens with me is my problem. ( broken failure ) you dont take my big big and tight tight in your *small* mouth by pying without invitation.

like an randi ( aka prostitute ) and that is another thing if you are already an prostitute. who has just grabbed my big big and tight tight in her mouth by pying without invitation.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:06 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2688Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3,


So I sense that English is not your first language.

I get it. It's my third, so not everything comes naturally to me.

What I don't get is you seem to be acting as if it IS all natural to you, especially when almost NOTHING you say makes any sense.

Are you on Google Translate or something? Or are you just rushing headlong into these posts?

So what I'll do is that I'll suggest to you that you take your time to express yourself.
(If you're actually on Google Translate, I suggest taking a few years off to learn English and then return in a few years.)

Also, stop acting like an arrogant asshole. You're the one with the childish, irrational worldview, so you're the one that has to make the arguments for it - at least if you want to continue to talk to rational adults.

Consider this a pre-warning.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:54 am
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote: ;) policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* lovely policy. and gentle behaviour with gentleman not with street dogs like you.

that is not possible. :lol: and you are full of logical fallacies and broken failure. but - but kindly go on fooling yourself with your own duplicity. and there is no loss on my part. :lol:

( just see the fun ) we are advance, we have computers, statalite, wiki pidea this or that etc. but in spite of all these bluffs can you tell us name of your 10 th grandfaterhs, 10th grandfaterhs, grandfatehr ? if not than how can you do beyond him ?

in spite of all these bluff how can you go beyond him ? ( rascal fraud ) :lol:

and ego must be cuz im an living being. and my ego is not for this that im greater than greatest or wiser than wisest, but Krishna is greater than greatest, and wiser than wisest. and he is my ego.

neither you can defeat him nor anything which is related with him. for both are infallible.
____________
and what happens with me is my problem. ( broken failure ) you dont take my big big and tight tight in your *small* mouth by pying without invitation.

like an randi ( aka prostitute ) and that is another thing if you are already an prostitute. who has just grabbed my big big and tight tight in her mouth by pying without invitation.



I will put exactly the same level of justification into my response as you put into yours:

Krishna is a make-believe character fabricated by our clueless ancestors who knew very little about the world and consequently painted a human agent onto its mechanisms. They had an excuse, being ignorant, lacking an education, having to struggle against a still wild world. You have no such excuse because ignorance today is self-inflicted.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 am
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Go on then, I will give it one more try before giving him up for worthless.

I'll cut out all the posturing, drama, and juvenile behavior in the last post and focus on the only argument I can find:

( just see the fun ) we are advance, we have computers, statalite, wiki pidea this or that etc. but in spite of all these bluffs can you tell us name of your 10 th grandfaterhs, 10th grandfaterhs, grandfatehr ? if not than how can you do beyond him ?


Because, as I've explained before, the vast majority of the world's knowledge is not in any way contingent upon knowing the name of one's great (x10) grandfather.

For example, the way we know how gravity operates, or that the Earth orbits the Sun, or that all material is comprised of very small units which bond together in various ways... not one of these requires knowledge of a great (x10) grandfather's name, and knowing one's great (x10) grandfather's name would neither provide this information, nor be of any use in attaining this information.

So for example, if we want to look at the age of something dramatically greater than our great (x10) grandfather's age - which we can assume for the argument is about 300 years ago - we can use a variety of techniques to date the age of that object, wholly independent of anyone's name being known.

To make this clearer for you eass3, I will mimic your argument but change some details to see if you find it convincing.

You do not know the name of the guy or gal who made your underwear, therefore you can't know what you ate for breakfast this morning.

It is exactly the same non-sequitur arrangement of clauses as your argument. The result clause does not follow from the the preceding hypothetical clause, therefore your argument makes no logical sense - it literally is meaningless.

As for the advances of science, such as computers, satellites, dramatically extended life span, vastly decreased infant mortality etc. etc. how is it, if your Krishna belief is right, all these vital elements of our modern world were discovered using scientific method, rather than by using your system of belief in Krishna?

If one of our ideas is superfluous, then the very fact we're communicating on a computer over the internet - all products of scientific method, not Krisha worship - obviates the need for your belief system as it's clearly redundant and offers no practical or factual utility.

So, chap, let's see if you can rise to the challenge of holding a civil discussion of your ideas, or whether you're not worth wasting another moment on.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:50 am
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Gnug215 wrote:eass3,


So I sense that English is not your first language.

I get it. It's my third, so not everything comes naturally to me.

What I don't get is you seem to be acting as if it IS all natural to you, especially when almost NOTHING you say makes any sense.

Are you on Google Translate or something? Or are you just rushing headlong into these posts?

So what I'll do is that I'll suggest to you that you take your time to express yourself.
(If you're actually on Google Translate, I suggest taking a few years off to learn English and then return in a few years.)

Also, stop acting like an arrogant asshole. You're the one with the childish, irrational worldview, so you're the one that has to make the arguments for it - at least if you want to continue to talk to rational adults.

Consider this a pre-warning.


although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and you mean that i dont make sense in spite of explaining this Practical explanation ? and you make more sense by shifting burdon of proof or say by explaining anything at all ?

( just see the fun ) now what is the damn role of this english in telling us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfatehrs, grandfather ?

what is the damn role ? but because you are all hypocrite frauds so you must take shelter of english english grammer grammer. and that will also not support you in spite of taking of its shelter, ;') it will also piss on your face. cuz hypocrite frauds has no shelter. ;')

so now kindly lick and jump on your english and grammer cuz they are practicaly an failure/ ;) :lol:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:33 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:I will put exactly the same level of justification into my response as you put into yours:

Krishna is a make-believe character fabricated by our clueless ancestors who knew very little about the world and consequently painted a human agent onto its mechanisms. They had an excuse, being ignorant, lacking an education, having to struggle against a still wild world. You have no such excuse because ignorance today is self-inflicted.


nah nah dont shift burdon of proof on Krishna and tell us `1st of all name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfatehrs, grandfatehr.

and if you did not done that than you are cheating us in the name of education by telling us about evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals, this or that etc.

for everything modern hoax. from top to bottom everything hoax.

for you are already checked at the name of your 21st grandfatehr but in the name of education you are jumping beyond him and telling us something when you are already checked or failure at this damn 21st grandfather.

so how can you go beyond him ? so you are simply cheating us in the name of education.

and dont shift burdon of proof on me. for you are not even civilized. you are damn irresposible bachelor daddy. its you who lack the knowledge or say name of your 10th grandfatehrs, 10th grandfatehrs, grandather. its damn you who is ignorant about him.

but still such an ignorant hog like you is telling us something which is beyond this damn 21st grandaftehr. thus you are simply cheating in the name of education.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:41 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Go on then, I will give it one more try before giving him up for w**skip**For example, the way we know how gravity operates, or that the Earth orbits the Sun, or that all material is comprised of very small units which bond together in various ways... not one of **bluff**the challenge of holding a civil discussion of your ideas, or whether you're not worth wasting another moment on.



you will give me try ? ( just see the fun ) you are already broken failure and you will give me what ? an try ? are you krishna ? or his recognized agent aka authority ? who is actually only 1 who is equal to everyone ? are you from these 2 ? so that i really take care for you ?

and you are talking bluff simply tell us how can you reach on evolution which is beyond your this damn 10th grandfaterhs, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? when you are already checked at the damn name of your 21st grandfatehr ?

how ? and you may have wiki pedia, computer, advance machines, so called encylopideas but in spite of having these all bluffs can you tell us name of your 21st grandfather ? if not than how can you go beyond him ?

thus you are an hypocrite fraud who is already checked at his 21st grandfather. but still you are telling us something which is beyond him.

so now we are cheated even in the name of education by hypocrite frauds like you. and you are practically pissing even on your girls innocent girls in the name of equality.

for you enjoy the sex as equals and than you go away without any responsiblity and poor girl is embarrassed in the name of equality and you go away by pissing on there faces.

so you are practically not even damn civilized. you are not even civilized. ( hypocrite fraud )

and you will talk about civil argument ? where is your damn knowledge or say education ? and what is your education ? evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals etc etc are all hoaxes. so what is your education `1st of all ?

where is your education ? when you cannot tell us name of your 21st grandfatehr. than how can you teach us about human origin ? how ?

so now we are simply cheated by so called rational wise or say intelligent atheists. who are all silenced now at the real damn questions. for everyone has my big big and tight tight in there small mouths.

cuz it is really big`1 ;') and eventually shape of your mouth will change now. ( take it as granted )
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:09 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote:nah nah dont shift burdon of proof on Krishna and tell us `1st of all name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfatehrs, grandfatehr.


You are misusing the term 'burden of proof'. I am pointing out the inconsistency in your argument, which you are free to fail to address if you like.

I've already told you twice that your grandfather argument is utterly meaningless.


eass3 wrote:and if you did not done that than you are cheating us in the name of education by telling us about evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals, this or that etc.


I've already told you that your argument is meaningless, but you are repeating that argument.

Biological evolution, cosmic inflation, umm moon landings (wtf?), "position of the universe" (whatever that's supposed to mean), life factually being chemical, etc... are all supported (where coherent) by factual evidence, empirical, observable, experimentally verifiable evidence.

And none of them are logically predicated on knowing a great (x10) grandfather's name, as I've already explained to you twice.


eass3 wrote:for everything modern hoax. from top to bottom everything hoax.


Unless you are using your chakra energy to communicate with me via the spiritual aether, the fact that you are ragging on modern technology on the internet, of all places, rather makes your claims look utterly naive.


eass3 wrote:for you are already checked at the name of your 21st grandfatehr but in the name of education you are jumping beyond him and telling us something when you are already checked or failure at this damn 21st grandfather.


Your sentence isn't legible, but I assume you're repeating the error you've made numerous times, and which I've already explained to you is a meaningless non-sequitur.


eass3 wrote:so how can you go beyond him ? so you are simply cheating us in the name of education.


Because, as I've explained to you several times, there are vast realms of knowledge that are not in the slightest bit connected to, let alone predicated on, knowing some dude's name. I even gave you an example of your argument that is clearly stupid so that you can see why it's flawed. Did you not read the message? Ignoring it doesn't mean it's gone away.


eass3 wrote:and dont shift burdon of proof on me.


Learn what the term 'burden of proof' means before you keep making this mistake.


eass3 wrote: for you are not even civilized.


Get over yourself already, chap. You are spending time abusing complete strangers on the internet - I think that rather undermines the notion that you can judge who is or is not civilized.


eass3 wrote: you are damn irresposible bachelor daddy.


Your insults mean nothing, not least because they're completely incoherent, but also because the fact you need to be abusive means your argument is not strong enough by itself.


eass3 wrote: its you who lack the knowledge or say name of your 10th grandfatehrs, 10th grandfatehrs, grandather. its damn you who is ignorant about him.


Making an error is human - we often need to make mistakes in order to learn by trial.

But repeating those mistakes ad nauseum is a form of madness.

You've had this error explained. Feel free to address that whenever you are ready to engage in a discussion.


eass3 wrote:but still such an ignorant hog like you


Stop acting like a spoiled little brat.


eass3 wrote:is telling us something which is beyond this damn 21st grandaftehr. thus you are simply cheating in the name of education.


Rather, I've educated you as to why your argument is nonsensical, but clearly you are not capable of processing this elementary fact, which is why you keep repeating such a stupid point.

Do feel free to read what I informed you about already - that the vast preponderance of knowledge of the universe and everything in it is not predicated on knowing anyone's name. It's a non-sequitur meaning that your claim does not follow from your propositions.

I gave you an example which you appear to have ignored - perhaps it was too inconvenient for your cognitive bias?

Nevermind, let's try sneaking it past again...


Sparhafoc wrote:To make this clearer for you eass3, I will mimic your argument but change some details to see if you find it convincing.

You do not know the name of the guy or gal who made your underwear, therefore you can't know what you ate for breakfast this morning.

It is exactly the same non-sequitur arrangement of clauses as your argument. The result clause does not follow from the the preceding hypothetical clause, therefore your argument makes no logical sense - it literally is meaningless.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Last edited by Sparhafoc on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:19 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:Go on then, I will give it one more try before giving him up for w**skip**For example, the way we know how gravity operates, or that the Earth orbits the Sun, or that all material is comprised of very small units which bond together in various ways... not one of **bluff**the challenge of holding a civil discussion of your ideas, or whether you're not worth wasting another moment on.



you will give me try ? ( just see the fun ) you are already broken failure and you will give me what ? an try ? are you krishna ? or his recognized agent aka authority ? who is actually only 1 who is equal to everyone ? are you from these 2 ? so that i really take care for you ?

and you are talking bluff simply tell us how can you reach on evolution which is beyond your this damn 10th grandfaterhs, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? when you are already checked at the damn name of your 21st grandfatehr ?

how ? and you may have wiki pedia, computer, advance machines, so called encylopideas but in spite of having these all bluffs can you tell us name of your 21st grandfather ? if not than how can you go beyond him ?

thus you are an hypocrite fraud who is already checked at his 21st grandfather. but still you are telling us something which is beyond him.

so now we are cheated even in the name of education by hypocrite frauds like you. and you are practically pissing even on your girls innocent girls in the name of equality.

for you enjoy the sex as equals and than you go away without any responsiblity and poor girl is embarrassed in the name of equality and you go away by pissing on there faces.

so you are practically not even damn civilized. you are not even civilized. ( hypocrite fraud )

and you will talk about civil argument ? where is your damn knowledge or say education ? and what is your education ? evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals etc etc are all hoaxes. so what is your education `1st of all ?

where is your education ? when you cannot tell us name of your 21st grandfatehr. than how can you teach us about human origin ? how ?

so now we are simply cheated by so called rational wise or say intelligent atheists. who are all silenced now at the real damn questions. for everyone has my big big and tight tight in there small mouths.

cuz it is really big`1 ;') and eventually shape of your mouth will change now. ( take it as granted )



Yes, you're a cretin. Seek medical help.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:20 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Go on then, I will give it one more try before giving him up for worthless.


Worthless it is.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:22 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Yes, you're a cretin. Seek medical help.


policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* but it is also broken failure like you. it will not work in my case.

and if im really cretin than `1st of all :lol: stop taking my big big and tight tight in your mouth by pying without invitation.

i understand im cretin but why you took an cretins big big and tight tight in your small mouth by pying without invitation ? ( broken failure )

why ?
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:24 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Worthless, juvenile, abusive... and clearly a terrible advertisement for Krishna worship. If believing in Krishna makes you act like this then I'll pass, thanks all the same.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Last edited by Sparhafoc on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:25 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:Go on then, I will give it one more try before giving him up for worthless.


Worthless it is.


thx for shifting burdon of proof on me. but it is your computer, wiki pedia, encyclopideas are all worthless. for they cannot help you in knowing the name of your 21st grandfatehr. but you are jumping beyond him with these bluffs.

so these all things are actually and factually useless. but fun part is you are shifting burdon of proof on me. :lol: :lol:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Worthless, ignorant, juvenile, and abusive.

Is this what Krishna worship is about?
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:27 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Worthless, go away.


you are broken failure. for one man has thrown an shoe filled with potty on your face ( along with your reputation ) with an open challenge. but you are still here and doing nothing rational.

so unless :lol: you have good taste for such smells you cannot stay here. :lol:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Abusive, childish, aggressive, and demonstrably pathetic.

Is this what Krishna worship is about?
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Worthless, ignorant, juvenile, and abusive.

Is this what Krishna worship is about?


so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
so how ? how can you say and parents are wothless ? ignorant ? its damn you who is ignorant and worthless. and also useless. :lol: not the damn parents are. dont shift burdon of proof on parents and fool yourself with your own duplicity. :lol:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:30 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc @ thank you for feeding me troll. but you are completely smashed now. for you cannot tell us name of your 21st grandfatehr. so you are checked.

but you are still an such intelligent and educated person that you can go beyond him after being checked at his name. ( its the damn fun part that you are such intelligent joke in the first place ) you are damn joke not intelligent. :lol:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:32 pm
SparhafocPosts: 2625Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

As far as I can see, you've only made 2 arguments amidst several thousand words of mostly copied and pasted silly insults which are just puerile and reflect only on you - like your obsession with strangers sucking your dick and your need to tell strangers that you've got a big dick. To me, you sound like you're 10 or 11 years old.

2 arguments you've made and both where comprehensively defeated in just a few words. That's how good your discursive capabilities are.

Have you even tried to counter those rebuttals? No, of course not - you've just been abusive, childish, and generally inane.

You don't possess the competence to discuss any topic. Discussion, argumentation, and logic are pursuits apparently far beyond your emotional sophistication.

You should also learn rather quickly that being an abusive troll doesn't score you points, it just makes you look like terribly inept even at being a human being.

So feel free to continue being abusive - it's perfectly clear to everyone reading this that the reason you need to be continuously abusive is because your argument is too weak to stand on its own.


Churchill wrote:The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:To make this clearer for you eass3, I will mimic your argument but change some details to see if you find it convincing.

You do not know the name of the guy or gal who made your underwear, therefore you can't know what you ate for breakfast this morning.

It is exactly the same non-sequitur arrangement of clauses as your argument. The result clause does not follow from the the preceding hypothetical clause, therefore your argument makes no logical sense - it literally is meaningless.
[/quote]

nah nah our mum has seen our papa who has opened her underwear for sure. it is damn we are did not seen him before our birth. but that does not means that we are dropped from the sky into her womb.

our mothers underwear was not only opened by our real papa our also our mum was tilled by him. and we are issue of such matter. not that we are dropped from sky into her womb.

so no saying that there is no papa before our birth. and if we are damn ignorant that does not mean that our mum is also ignorant fool. and did not seen our papa ( like us ) and dont know it that who tilled her or opened her underwear,. ;) :lol:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:45 pm
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 4
 [ 77 posts ] 
Return to Debates Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest