Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 4
 [ 77 posts ] 
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Author Message
AkamiaUser avatarPosts: 127Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:41 pmLocation: Alaska Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Collecemall wrote:http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/here-is-practical-explanation-about-next-life-purpose-of-human-life-philosophical-religious-facts.454399816/

Stop! Wait a minute... why did he bring that nonsense to IGN's forums?!

I mean, say what you want to about IGN, but... isn't this stuff, as incoherent as it is, well outside the scope of a video games related website?
The very thing that gives us humans our advanced cognitive abilities can also be our greatest weakness.
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:54 am
CollecemallPosts: 378Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Oh there were plenty more. Just as irrelevant. It's almost like it's a bot. And the one's where they got replies and then stuck around the convo looked just like it did here. So this same person seems to have been doing these drive by posts for at least 4 years now. Truly bizarre.
"Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their time."
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ~~Voltaire
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:25 am
SparhafocPosts: 1997Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.



Image
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2637Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Uh, so...

What WAS the "practical explanation" about the next life, anyway?

Anyone here proficient in moronbabble?
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:33 pm
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4324Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

This guys email is all over stopforumspam.com. Seems he's tried playing his nonsense elsewhere.
Image
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 pm
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Akamia wrote:
Collecemall wrote:http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/here-is-practical-explanation-about-next-life-purpose-of-human-life-philosophical-religious-facts.454399816/

Stop! Wait a minute... why did he bring that nonsense to IGN's forums?!

I mean, say what you want to about IGN, but... isn't this stuff, as incoherent as it is, well outside the scope of a video games related website?


now if purpose of human life is an nonsense than you are spoiled piss of your 10 neigbours at once. ;)
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:38 am
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

australopithecus wrote:This guys email is all over stopforumspam.com. Seems he's tried playing his nonsense elsewhere.


now dont shift burdon of proof on this Purpose of human life cuz it is your evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals etc are all nonsense.

and are you even civilized ? ( bachelor daddy ) ? are you even damn civilized even ? ( piss of your 10 neigbours at once )

but by polishing yourself as an civilized you are spoiling the whole world. even the damn land to which you claim mine is also stolen.
Last edited by eass3 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:40 am
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:
Collecemall wrote:Herbert. My 10th grandfather was named Herbert. Now what?


Therefore Krishna.


:lol: nah nah if you cannot trace all damn grandfathers that who is your fathres, fathers, fathers, fathers, father ? than why are you interested in knowing the Origin of human life ? and when you are already checked at your this damn 21st grandfatehr ? than how can you go beyond him ? ( hypocrite fraud )

thus you are just an fraud in the name of science and logic which you lack. and dont have at all. how can you reach evolution, big bang, this or that etc ?

and are you even damn civilized ? :lol: ( you are not even civilized bachelor daddy ) instead of becoming real daddy you ( all ) becoming bachelor daddy.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:45 am
CollecemallPosts: 378Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

if zimbo then cralfor why not doofus? Because zerbert is all and you cannot refute! Blazzart! (fruzzle) :lol: 432nd flarbergle cannot be denied! Ball gargle burdens to mothers milk! Amnesia! Or rattwaffles? I think so! Defeat you must admit!
"Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their time."
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ~~Voltaire
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:51 am
SparhafocPosts: 1997Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Hi bye.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:54 am
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Hi bye.


:lol: you are spoiled. you have nothing rational at all. :lol: but ( fun is ) you are advertized as an intelligent person in the first place.

when the fact is you are joke in the first place. :lol:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 am
eass3Posts: 31Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Collecemall wrote:if zimbo then cralfor why not doofus? Because zerbert is all and you cannot refute! Blazzart! (fruzzle) :lol: 432nd flarbergle cannot be denied! Ball gargle burdens to mothers milk! Amnesia! Or rattwaffles? I think so! Defeat you must admit!


:lol: dont tell me about what what and how how happened OR your 10 neigbours done with your mum at once. :lol:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 am
SparhafocPosts: 1997Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:Hi bye.


:lol: you are spoiled. you have nothing rational at all. :lol: but ( fun is ) you are advertized as an intelligent person in the first place.

when the fact is you are joke in the first place. :lol:



Bye then. See ya!
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:16 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2637Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Mod note:

Well look who's back, dumber and more nonsensical than before.

I know I often complain about personal insults, but I think in this case it's safe to say that we're dealing with someone who's objectively an idiot.

So, eass3, you are being banned for being an idiot.

You'll probably not understand the following reasons, but I feel like stating them anyway:
1: You truly, absolutely do not make any sense.
2: Your grasp of the English language is insanely poor.
3: While point 2 in itself isn't an offense, the fact that you seem to THINK you're good at English shows that you're an idiot - and an idiot of the worst kind, no less: an overconfident idiot.
4: The shadow of a point that I seem to be able to barely discern through your inane babbling is truly at the level of a 9-year-old, at most. While 9-year-olds may not be idiots as such, they kinda are in relative terms.
5: Being banned clerly taught you nothing.
6: Doing the same thing over and over (as you seem to be doing all over the net) and apparently expecting different results makes you an idiot.
7: You seem to have resorted mostly to insults.
8: Your insults are so childish that it makes you look like an idiot.

So yeah, you tried the Internet, and you lost. Summarily, wholly, completely.

So in conclusion: you're an idiot, and you're banned indefinitely.


- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:04 pm
SparhafocPosts: 1997Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Don't hold back mate - tell him what you really think! :lol:
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:32 pm
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4324Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

That's known in older circles as the 'Gnug Smash'.
Image
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:47 am
SparhafocPosts: 1997Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Eass3... you've been Gnugd!
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:15 pm
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 4
 [ 77 posts ] 
Return to Debates Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests